The much-awaited Wedding of Anne Curtis and Erwan Heusaff is making us go crazy on the details we are seeing online.
This may not be your usual 'Fairy Tale' dream wedding, but it shows class, uniqueness, style and of course 'genuine love' not just between the couple but also from their guests is very evident.
KAMI learned from PEP that there are however some little details that you shouln't miss to complete your #TheWanforAnne updates.
1. The bride wore a customized lipstick called 'I Do'. Even the bridesmaids have their own lippies from Anne's own Make Up Line BLK.
2. Instead of wearing the usual dainty heels, Anne wore a 4-inch something kind of Platform boots.
3. You can see this reminder at the Thurlby Domain, a popular wedding venue in Queenstown, early today, November 12.
4. Seat Assignments at the Walter Peak High Country Farm, the venue for the reception, were all named after the music festivals that the couple had been to.
5. Solenn the Groom's sister and her husband Nico almost steal the moment for this Titanic Inspired pose.
6. So the bride wore 'platform 4-inched' boots, the bridesmaids had their pair of boots and colorful socks too.
7. Anne's Dad has a very cool advice to achieve a lasting relationship always say "Yes dear!"
8. The Matchmaker Isabelle Daza giving her speech that made the couple more emotional.
9. The couple's priceless reaction after Isabelle's speech.
10. Though this should be a happy event, They still offered a minute of silence for It's Showtime kapamilya, Franco Hernandez who passed away yesterday because of a drowning incident.
Congratulations and Best Wishes! to the newly Weds Anne And Erwan from KAMI