Ella Cruz warns public about the dangers of charging cellphones overnight

Ella Cruz warns public about the dangers of charging cellphones overnight

- Ella Cruz recalled her family’s horrible experience in 2015

- She said that her family’s garage burned down because of overnight charging of cellphones

- Her family’s house helpers were responsible for what happened

Actress-dancer Ella Cruz recalled a horrible and unforgettable experience of her family back in 2015 that was caused by charging cellphones overnight.

KAMI learned about her experience from PEP.ph and PUSH.

Ella recounted how their house helpers left their cellphones charging throughout the night in their garage.

This irresponsible act burned down the garage.

“Yung mga tauhan po namin, naka-plug na magdamag yung charger ng cellphone nila. Summer po noon. Yung buong garahe namin nasunog.

“Mula noon, wala nang nag-o-overnight charging ng cellphone sa pamilya namin. Wala na ring natutulog sa garahe dahil tinanggal na namin yung kuwarto doon.

“Sinunog na nga yung bahay namin, nagsulat pa sa pader ng bahay namin yung houseboy, isinulat niya ang pangalan ng girlfriend niya. Pinaalis na namin siya," Ella said.

Ella-Cruz

Images via PUSH

In 2015, Ella thanked God for protecting her and her family from the fire.

“Thank You Papa God dahil garahe lang namin ang nasunog at wala kami sa bahay kung hindi pati mga sasakyan namin sunog at buti na lang din hindi naabutan mga aso ko. Keep safe everyone.”

KAMI wants to remind everyone to be very careful with their electrical outlets in order to prevent loss of life and property!

Source: Kami.com.ph

Related news
Joel Cruz poses with mothers of his twins

Joel Cruz poses with mothers of his twins

Joel Cruz poses with mothers of his twins
KAMI.com.ph
Mailfire view pixel