-A tourist from China went to a Jade Shop
-She spotted a jade bracelet and tried to put it on
-She then remove it when found out it's expensive and broke it
-She fainted after finding out it costed 300,000 yuan
KAMI spotted this interesting news about this tourist who broke a very expensive jewelry.
Whenever we go a to shop with breakable items, the owner/seller always put a sign 'Broken items are considered sold'. A lot of customers treat the sign seriously and became very care will checking out items.
Well, imagine breaking an item that almost cost $61,000?
This happened to a tourist from China who broke a bracelet worth 300,000 yuan.
This tourist was just looking for a couple bracelet. She saw one and tried to put it on. The attendant told her that the bracelet costed 300,000.
Shocked by the price, the woman hurriedly remove the bracelet causing it to fall to ground and break to two.
The shop attendant insisted that she should pay for the bracelet she broke. The woman immediately panicked and got hysterical of she have done and fainted.
Paramedics arrived and took her to a clinic where she became conscious again. However, she still needs to pay for the bracelet.
The owner bargained that she should at least pay 180,000 yuan for the bracelet. The family of this woman was only able to give 70,000 yuan.
What can you say about this very unfortunate event? Share us your thoughts below!
CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME VIDEO OF KAMI
FOR MORE AWESOME VIDEOS, SUBSCRIBE TO THE OFFICIAL KAMI YOUTUBE CHANNEL