Nanny noticed some weird smoke coming from the children's playroom. When parents checked the baby monitor, they realized a terrible mistake!

Nanny noticed some weird smoke coming from the children's playroom. When parents checked the baby monitor, they realized a terrible mistake!

KAMI learned about this tragic incident (via Little Things) where a simple mistake turned into a terrible incident.

It started off as a normal day. Anne-Marie was out running errands while her nanny watched her two young children.

Nanny noticed some weird smoke coming from the children's playroom. When parents checked the baby monitor, they realized a terrible mistake!

Anne-Marie and her family.

While she was on her way home, she received a phone call from the nanny; there was a huge explosion in the children’s playroom.

Nanny noticed some weird smoke coming from the children's playroom. When parents checked the baby monitor, they realized a terrible mistake!

Smoke rising from the children's playroom.

The horrible incident was caught on the baby monitor. The cause of the explosion was an old boiler.

Nanny noticed some weird smoke coming from the children's playroom. When parents checked the baby monitor, they realized a terrible mistake!

Condition of the boiler after explosion.

Fortunately, the blast caused no injuries.

KAMI recommends you to keep checking your boilers on a regular basis.

Stay safe!

Source: Kami.com.ph

Related news
Pinoy orphan gets new name, new face, and new life in America

Pinoy orphan gets new name, new face, and new life in America

Pinoy orphan gets new name, new face, and new life in America
KAMI.com.ph
Mailfire view pixel