KAMI learned that Mark Sheen Pingkian who was an aircraft technician was found dead inside the comfort room of an aviation school in Binalonan, Pangasinan last June 5.
Reports say that he was electricuted at the school just five days since starting on the job, Chief Inspector Lovell Dalisay, Binalonan police chief said that his two colleagues discovered the victim's body.
Before the incident happened, one of his two colleagues already felt an electric shock when he touched the nozzle of the shower which was the reason why he did not use it.
“Ang initial investigation po namin is na electricute dahil may witness po tayo na [sinabi] nakalabit niya ‘yung shower, ‘yung nozzle, naramdaman niya na may ground, may electric current kaya hindi na niya ginamit ‘yung shower. Hanggang natapos naligo, umalis na hanggang sumunod naligo itong biktima na si Mark Sheen Anthony."
They found no evidence of foul play in the incident, but the victim's body would still undergo an autopsy. The aviation school gave financial assistance to the victim who was a new employee at the aviation school, and it was his first job as an aircraft technician.
LEAVE YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
Got similar, interesting, or heartwarming stories, photos or videos? Please share it with us by joining and posting it on https://www.facebook.com/groups/kamipinoyscoop/
Check out the latest KAMI video!
Want to watch more exciting and fun videos? Please Subscribe to KAMI YouTube channel now!