-Not so long ago Erich Gonzales and Daniel Matsunaga broken up
-The rumor said that is was about some money or some sorts
-Erich is now on the moving on stage and she is a lot more stronger
We all know that Erich really got her heart broken when she and Daniel broke up. Just a few months they were so in love and even had their own morning teleserye.. Just after that, she started deleting their pictures on Instagram.
Now, our Kapamilya Star is all moved on and ready to take on everything!
Some people get bitter all the way when they get burned with their past relationships. Some just can't stop making 'hugot lines' to call out their exes. Well, some just make themselves stronger and fiercer. From the vulnerable Erich to stronger Erich!
This is what she did as she shares her ways to move on:
1) "You just have to accept e. May mga bagay talaga na kahit anong gusto mong mangyari, hindi talaga e, kasi hindi talaga e, hindi talaga ‘yun para sa’yo."
2) "Train your mind to see the good in everything."
3) "Focus on the now, hindi na ‘yung past: ‘yung now and then ‘yung future mo."
4) "Do things that will make you feel whole."
5) "It’s also important to prioritize yourself. It’s not being selfish, it’s necessary."
6) "If you wanna be strong, you have to learn how to be alone. Like me – alone but not lonely, ‘di ba?"
After the break up with Daniel, Erich admitted that she was totally devastated and went to the 'crying alone' stage. However, she told her self that she need to be strong and accept the fact that everything is over.
Now, she is starring a new movie entitled, 'We Will Not Die Tonight'. That is on the 'Action/Thriller' category.
What can you say about her moving on tips? Tell us your thoughts below!
CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME VIDEO OF KAMI
FOR MORE AWESOME VIDEOS, SUBSCRIBE TO THE OFFICIAL KAMI YOUTUBE CHANNEL