Filipinos love their street food, but there are times that it doesn't love them back.
There have been instances wherein people get sick because of their street food consumption - hepatitis, anyone?
However, for this Pinay netizen, what she contracted was something else.
KAMI saw her story on Facebook, wherein she told in detail how she got her 'amoeba disease' (which might be a gastrointestinal infection) after eating street food.
We have attached her complete post below for your perusal.
Let her post be a reminder to us to be cautious of what we eat since we do not know what might happen to us.
If you have other similar stories, share them with KAMI!
Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel here!