Girl finds tapeworm in tummy after eating sashimi

Girl finds tapeworm in tummy after eating sashimi

- Doctors found 8-feet-long tapeworm inside a girl

- She loves eating sashimi

- The girl is 8-years-old

Girl finds tapeworm in tummy after eating sashimi

Girl finds tapeworm in tummy after eating sashimi (Photo: Getty Images)

An 8-year-old girl from Taiwan ended up in real trouble after eating sashimi.

The doctors removed 8-feet-long tapeworm from inside her.

According to her family, she loves eating sushi, especially sashimi.

Girl finds tapeworm in tummy after eating sashimi

Girl finds tapeworm in tummy after eating sashimi (Photo: Taipei Tri-Service General Hospital)

Her family said that she ate raw fish at a restaurant before she became ill.

Her initial symptoms were itchiness in the rectal area.

The doctor from the hospital is now warning everyone from eating raw food.

Kami would like to remind people that nothing could replace a well-cooked dish.

Do you have a story to report? Has something shocking happened in your local community? Send us a message on our Facebook page!

Related news
Cristine Reyes has a unique way of disciplining her daughter Amara! Hindi siya spoiled child!

Cristine Reyes has a unique way of disciplining her daughter Amara! Hindi siya spoiled child!

Cristine Reyes has a unique way of disciplining her daughter Amara! Hindi siya spoiled child!
KAMI.com.ph
Mailfire view pixel