The 4-year old child was found dead after eating this kind of spice ...

The 4-year old child was found dead after eating this kind of spice ...

  • Us from KAMI wants to warn you of the danger that your child may get in for eating this kind of spice.
  • Keep watch of your children for they might accidentally come up to this kind of danger.

Cinnamon are a common spice that are used for many recipes such as cakes, puddings and many more.

But who would've thought that this spice can kill a child?

Brianna Radar have cinnamon stock on her kitchen. Her son, Matthew Radar have found this spice accidentally in their apartment's kitchen.

As a curious child, he ate the cinnamon powder completely unknown of the hazardous effects to himself and immediately started choking afterwards.

He was rushed to the hospital but was eventually declared dead.

He died from cinnamon asphyxiation.

What happened had nothing to do with the viral "Cinnamon Challenge" but please prevent your children for attempting to do such nonsense challenges like the cinnamon challenge.

Matthew's organs were donated and his relatives left devastated for what happened. His mother wants to warn others for the certain danger that is present in everyone else's kitchen.

Keep watch of your children and educate them of the potential dangers.

READ ALSO: This flight attendant is crying in pain after having a conflict with an aggressive passenger! Soon, the plane called for an emergency landing ...

Subscribe to Kami YouTube channel and watch our video!

Source: Kami.com.ph

Related news
Star Magic Ball ang peg! Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco celebrate 4th wedding anniversary & baby Stela’s 8th month

Star Magic Ball ang peg! Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco celebrate 4th wedding anniversary & baby Stela’s 8th month

Star Magic Ball ang peg! Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco celebrate 4th wedding anniversary & baby Stela’s 8th month
KAMI.com.ph
Mailfire view pixel