Every parent should read this story. This story has already saved more than one life!
This mom panicked when her child was struggling to breathe. When she took her daughter to the emergency room, they performed x-rays, and the mother was shocked at what they revealed.
A grape was almost completely obstructing her daughter's airway!
Fortunately as the grape wasn't completely blocking her airway she was still able to get some oxygen into her lungs, which ultimately saved her life.
Doctors warn parents that they can avoid these tragic incidents by cutting their child's food into tiny pieces, and always supervising them while they eat.
Furthermore, it is suggested that small children only be allowed to eat sitting still at a table. If children are running around while eating or eating in a car they are far more likely to choke on something.
If parents make sure to supervise their children while they eat, they will at least be able to intervene should a child start choking.
Hopefully these x-rays and the advice from doctors will help save the lives of our precious little ones!
Check our latest KAMI video!