KAMI saw the Instagram post of Lea Salonga about the 10 commandments of Show Business. We got hooked when she captioned it as "Read #1 at least 1,000 times. Please. Haaaaay.".
Here are the 10 Commandments of Show Business.
1. DO NOT BE AN @SSHOLE.
2. AGAIN, DO NOT BE AN @SSHOLE.
3. WHEN YOU ARE AN @SSHOLE, OWN IT AND APOLOGIZE.
4. TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT: CAST, CREW, MANAGEMENT, MUSICIANS, TECHNICIANS, STAFF. THEY ARE ALL THERE TO PARTICIPATE IN CREATING (IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU).
5. DO NOT BE LATE. EARLY IS “ON TIME”.
6. DO NOT BE UNPREPARED.
7. DO NOT TELL FELLOW ARTISTS HOW TO DO THEIR JOBS.
8. DO NOT IMPROVE SCENES, SONGS, DIRECTION, OR CHOREOGRAPHY, GO CREATE YOUR OWN SHOW FROM SCRATCH IF YOU THINK IT IS SO EASY.
9. DO THINGS THAT SCARE YOU AND FORCE YOU TO GROW.
10. IF YOU MAKE A COMMITMENT, FOLLOW IT THROUGH TO THE FULL EXTENT OF YOUR CAPABILITIES.
If you like this story, please share this with your friends.