A netizen, Francheska Tiamson, shared with Kami her harrowing experience with Yakimix Branch Robinsons Ermita.
According to Francheska, she and two of her friends ate lunch at Yakimix.
They ordered sushi maki and some sushi on the buffet.
After lunch, they wandered at the mall.
However, she started feeling strange in her stomach and so she decided to go home.
She then pooped several times and had fever of more than 40°.
She was brought to the hospital and was diagnosed as one who suffered from food poisoning.
She went back to Robinsons after 2 days of resting.
She filed a formal complaint with the Management.
Two months after, she was informed her case does not fall under "food poisoning."
She did research and found out that she's not the first food poisoning case of Yakimix.
All Yakimix said was, "Sorry for the inconvenience!"