Drinking soda has never been more refreshing to most of us. Quenching your thirst with this beverage is rewarding, especially during the summer time.
KAMI revisited this story on Facebook.
The source of the story is from trendingnewsportal.com
A Facebook user Alfred Berdan uploaded a video of a local cola drink, which contain maggots inside the cola bottle.
He's a bonafide drinker of the said cola drink. So, he was really surprised to see it's contaminated with maggots!
That discovery would make anyone's stomach churn! Right?
For Alfred, he vowed never to drink bottled cola again!
Watch the video Here:
If you like this story, please share this with your friends.