Likely, some of us wonder what our last night's dream all about. We try to put meanings to it, put our thoughts on it and sometimes, recall things related to our dreams.
KAMI learned this nice article about dreams on Facebook.
The source of the information is from littlethings.com
Our dreams can be interpreted in so many ways. It's like a manifestation of our sub-conscious self about things happening around us. Things we wanted to achieve and other issues affecting our daily life.
There are common dream symbols that we encounter in our dreams. Read the following below about some of these symbols and its interpretation. It might help us understand what our subconscious self is trying to tell us!
- Boxes- can be interpreted as concealments, secrets or disappointments
- Falling-Lack of control, danger and anxiety
- Cats- signifies femininity, power and spirituality
- Teeth - Associated with aging, appearance and health
- Ants- Symbolizes hard work and irritation
- Hair- Conveys status and freedom
If you like this story, please share this with your friends.