Warning! Mobile Phone That Is Currently Charging Exploded In Owner's Face!

Warning! Mobile Phone That Is Currently Charging Exploded In Owner's Face!

So who's at fault here? Is it the phone user being irresponsible? Or the Phone makers for making phones and gadgets that didn't pass through quality control?

KAMI spotted this story on Facebook.

The source of the story is from Trending sa Pilipinas. com

It's about a woman using her phone while charging it, exploded in her face!

That's tough! According to the video, she bought a cheap charger because she forgot her phone's charger at home.

She's in the hospital visiting her mother and charge her phone with the cheap charger she bought. She answered a call from her phone when it exploded in her face!

Next time, we should learn our lesson from the story.

  • Don't buy cheap products that didn't pass quality control.
  • Don't use your cell phones while charging it, for your own safety.

Warning! Mobile Phone That Is Currently Charging Exploded In Owner's Face!

Warning! Mobile Phone That Is Currently Charging Exploded In Owner's Face!

If you like this story, please share this with your friends.

Warning! Mobile Phone That Is Currently Charging Exploded In Owner's Face!

Warning! Mobile Phone That Is Currently Charging Exploded In Owner's Face!

Source: Kami.com.ph

Related news
Nakakadurog ng puso! Homeless veteran of Air Force finally gets help from authorities

Nakakadurog ng puso! Homeless veteran of Air Force finally gets help from authorities

Nakakadurog ng puso! Homeless veteran of Air Force finally gets help from authorities
KAMI.com.ph
Mailfire view pixel