- Sarah Lahbati is among our favorite celebrities on social media
- Not only does she frequently upload photos, but her travel shots are just too gorgeous!
- Here are some of her best pictures from travelling just from this year alone
As if it’s not enough that Sarah Lahbati is downright gorgeous with a body worthy to be a Victoria’s Secret Angel, she still has to have the perfect partner to capture all her best moments.
You’re probably living under a rock if you haven’t heard about how Sarah Lahbati, Richard Gutierrez, and Baby Zion are probably the most jetsetter family in the entertainment industry.
When 2017 kicked in, they have already flown to a couple of international destinations! Check out the actress’ most stunning photographs while vacationing thousands of miles away!
1. There’s nobody else who knows how to appreciate the deep blue sea than this couple. Partnered with Richard’s commendable photography skills and Sarah’s masterful (and fearless) art of modeling, this two are solid when it comes to taking incredible shots underwater.
2. Of course, this ‘mermaid’ can also slay with at least half of her body not submerged in water. This amazing shot plus her beach body is totally worthy of making it into everyone’s Instagram feed.
3. Snapping that perfect shot isn’t easy. Sometimes you have to channel your daredevil side and risk getting hit by cars when you’re determined to take a photo with one of the tourist spots in Paris, France!
4. The family surely knows how to celebrate an ice cream party – right beside the Eiffel Tower in the City of Love, no less! And oh, are we spotting a twinning outfit between Sarah and Zion?
5. Igloos may exist only in bed time stories and dreams for most of us, but this lady has already seen it in flesh and even took a photo with it! Remember the saying, ‘if it’s not on Instagram then it didn’t happen?’
6. Not only does Sarah know how to choose the spot to have a picturesque background, but this actress is also knowledgeable on her angles and just how much skin is okay to show off. Share some of your blessings, girl!
For more similar stories, watch the Weekly Top video below.