- Andi Eigenmann and Ellie are among the coolest mother and daughter duos in showbiz
- Their similar taste in adventure and adorable photos are proof of it
- Check out these 6 photos of them and you’ll probably agree
Amidst the controversy and rift currently going on between Andi Eigenmann and Jake Ejercito for the custody of their daughter Ellie, we can’t deny that the former share a deep bond with her little girl.
In fact, some people including KAMI consider the duo among the coolest pairs of mother and daughter in the entertainment scene.
Why, you ask? Continue reading to find out!
1. One of their ways to spend quality time with each other is to hang out by the beach. Maybe that’s Andi’s way of parenting to transform her baby girl into a mermaid like her, but regardless of her intentions, isn’t it just amazing?
Apparently, Ellie even learned how to surf recently! This child has more talent at such an early age than most of us combined.
2. Who needs girl friends when your mom is already your tanning buddy? Not to mention, don’t they just slay while casually lounging with each other? Ellie already mastered the art of looking fierce – and she’s not even a teen yet!
3. While some parents have to wait for their children to grow into a certain age before they can explore together, this two have already been doing it for a long period of time. There’s nothing better than having a family member be your best friend as well.
4. Remember that relationship goal you want which includes a cheesy photo taken by the sunset? Sorry to break it to you, but Andi and Ellie have already aced it – and it’s not just one or two, they share a lot of couple-worthy shots together. Name it and they have probably done it already!
5. Oh, come on. Can you think of anybody else who could effortlessly look good in pajamas while having a play time with their daughter (or mother, in Ellie’s case)?
6. They’re both each other’s Instagram photographer. We have to hand it to Ellie for choosing her mom to be her favorite subject – and she knows how to capture moments beautifully too!
For more similar stories, watch the Weekly Top video below.