- A dog was left by its irresponsible owner inside
- The bus was apparently embarking a 4-hour ride from Olongapo to Pasay
- Facebook user Christian Matro was enraged upon finding the dog left inside the bus compartment
Not only we, humans, suffer from extreme heat during this summer season but our beloved pets suffer even more as they are covered with thick fur and some are even left outside the house.
However, KAMI spotted a post from Facebook user Christian Matro showing a dog that was even dressed by its irresponsible owner and was left inside he compartment of an Olongapo-Pasay bus.
READ ALSO: Netizen cures wounded dog
The enraged netizen wrote in the caption:
"Look closer...yes, that's a dog in the bus compartment about to embark on a jolty, 4-hour ride from Olongapo to Pasay in total darkness and heat; not to mention the amount of fumes it'll inhale during trip. How can the idiot owner allow his pet to endure such conditions while he is sitting comfortably inside a temperate bus?
We (the other people around) tried talking to the idiot but to no avail, he just gave us an expression saying, "what are you talking about?" So we talked to the security/barker in the terminal and showed him the dog, his reaction was, "Naku! Ano yan? (What's this?)Bakit wala sa kahon?" (Why is it not in a box?)...ha? Gusto mo pa ilagay sa kahon kuya? And so they did. Next thing we heard were the compartment doors banging close, then the bus left. I hope the poor dog survived.
To dog owners, please be responsible. If you will travel and you know that your pets won't be allowed inside to sit with you, then don't bring them anymore.
To all bus companies, please don't allow this to happen anymore. We understand if you will not allow pets in your bus, but please don't allow them to be placed in the compartment as well. You know the brutal conditions these animals will face during the long journey. Release a memo or something informing all your staff not to allow pets in the compartment.
To the management of Saulog transit, I'm not sure what your policy is regarding bringing pets. I exposed these pictures to let you know what happened on April 16, 11:30pm trip for Pasay at the Olongapo terminal. A lot of people who witnessed this were so displeased, so please don't allow this to happen ever again. Thank you."
READ ALSO: VIDEO: Big dog ‘eats’ a little kitten