Marriage is both wonderful and challenging at the same time. We all know that good husbands don’t grow on trees. But if your spouse does these 10 things, you should consider yourself pretty lucky to have such a wonderful man in your life.
1. He communicates with you. He never takes the importance of communication lightly. He talks to you, listens to what you have to say and really tries to understand where you are coming from. He knows when to talk and when to not to. He can talk to you about anything and everything.
2. He loves spending time with you. He loves being around you. It doesn’t matter what you do together, as long as he gets to spend the time with you. He just genuinely enjoys having you as a company.
3. He makes you smile and laugh. He surely knows how to be silly and funny at the right times. He would crack a lame joke or do the funniest facial expression that makes you laugh so hard that you had a stomach pain. Seeing you smile makes him the happiest man alive.
4. He is supportive. He stands by you through all your ups and downs. He’s always there to back you up no matter the situations. He supports you in an every attempt and believes in your abilities more than anyone ever did.
5. He is willing to teach you what he knows. He doesn’t believe that man should always be the smartest or wisest in a relationship. He is willing to share you the knowledge that he has accumulated throughout his life.
6. He is loyal. A great husband is one who knows that no matter how many good looking women are around, there is only one woman who owns his heart. The woman he owns will always be the most beautiful to him, inside and out, in his heart.
7. He acknowledges his mistakes. He understands that he is only human, and he is prone to make mistakes. He doesn’t deny when he makes mistakes, instead he admits to his faults and is willing to mend them as best he can.
8. He protects and cares for you. He always makes sure of your safety. He would call to check on you to make sure you get to your destination safely. He does his best to protect you from any harm.
9. He understands you. He understands you like no one ever could. He knows what upsets you, and what makes you happy. He understands your values, and he knows your purpose in life.
10. He doesn’t see you any less than himself. He acknowledges your strengths and talents. He doesn’t think that he is better than you in everything. He believes that you possess great qualities that are unique to your own. He knows that you can achieve great things in life and makes sure you know that too. He is proud to call you HIS WOMAN.