- Shiryl Saturnino died on Sunday during her cosmetic surgeries in Mandaluyong City
- Netizens expressed varied reactions to her sudden death
- Most netizens expressed their sadness but others decided to blame Shiryl for what happened to her
The story of the 29-year-old Pinay businesswoman who lost her life during her cosmetic surgery in Mandaluyong City has saddened and outraged netizens.
Shiryl Saturnino died on Sunday during her liposuction and enhancement surgeries at the Icon Clinic. KAMI has compiled some reactions from the social media.
Most netizens expressed their sadness over Shiryl’s sudden death.
The Manila Allied Lions Club, District 301-A1 also shared on its Facebook page that Shiryl was supposed to become one of its members before she died.
Her friend and photographer also expressed her sadness on Facebook and commented about the possibility of filing charges against the doctors who performed the cosmetic surgeries.
However, there were some netizens who blamed Shiryl for her demise instead of sending their condolences.
Fortunately, other netizens decided to defend Shiryl, urging people to respect her death and to be sensitive to her family’s feelings.
Other social media users also shared the Facebook page of the Icon Clinic in order to warn netizens about it.
However, it has not yet been proven that the doctors were responsible for Shiryl's death. Authorities are still waiting for the autopsy result before filing charges.
Here are also some comments above our Facebook post:
- Wow ha nagsalita yung mga perpekto...patay na pinapatay nyo mas masahol pakayo sakanya. Who cares if nag pa surgery sya sarili nyang pagod at pera un. My masabi lang magcocomment pa maslalo nyo lang dinadagan kasalanan nyo better shut up nalang . Dnyo nalang sabhin r.i.p hindi ung mag copy paste pakayo ng nasa bible mga perfectionist mga demonyo naman ung ugali
- Yan wla ka magawa sa pera mo d makuntinto sa beauty mo ..ano ngaun d lalo dmo napakinabangan any yaman at ganda mo sana tinulong mo nlang sa nga nangangailangan ung kbang opera mo my npala kpa OK nman mag hangar ng ganda pero wag subra ung ganda wla sa mukha kondi sa puso...o San ka ngaun pupulutin sa impierno..
- Beauty is not a passport to enter to our heavenly fathers kingdom..we will be judge fairly...
- Complete kaya ang lahat ng tests needed before the operation? Is there a letter from her cardiologist na ok sya mag undergo sa operation? Kung may clearance sya from her cardio walang sagutin ang nagsagawa ng surgery :(
- Maganda nm pla xa. Nabasa ko to sa newspaper knina. Akala ko p nman d xa kgandahan kya ngpasurgery xa. Ok nman n itsura mo ate. Bakit naisipan mo pa mgpsurgery at sinabay sabay mo ang lipo,bre@st at b@tt enhancement.hays!
- May she rest in peace.. Sa mga tao naman dyan. If you dont have good things to say abt. her better yet shut up. Namatay na nga yung tao may sasabhin pa kau masama.against her..
- May na panood ako na palabas may isang babae napakaganda nia lahat NASA knya na pero ginamit nia lahat un sa kamunduhan gang namatay sya dumereso sya ng impyerno. Saka LNG nia na aalala any panginoon. Sabi nia Dyios ko ibalik m ako sa lupa ibalik m Matawan at kagandahan ko ayaw ko dito... N huminge ng tawad at mag sisi d nia ginawa ng nabubuhay sya gang impoyerno ganun sya. Kya habang may panahon pa pasalamatan nantin at humingi ng tawad sa DYIOS
SHARE this heartbreaking story with your family and friends!
Got similar, interesting, or heartwarming stories, photos or videos? Please share it with us by joining and posting it on https://www.facebook.com/groups/kamipinoyscoop/
Got a video you want us to publish? Click here to submit your own content! https://script.google.com/a/macros/gen.tech/s/AKfycbwCONavhy_Xe9N1NECizSKPnZLst9yITTSx1XLGivKsjZAra_VV/exec
Here is a special KAMI video just for you!