- Junior Chamber International (JCI) Manila, in partnership with the Asian Institute of Management's RVR Center for Corporate Social Responsibility, launched the eight consecutive year of the Ramon V. Del Rosario, Sr. (RVR) Award for Nation Building
- RVR Awards hopes to recognize business leaders who have not only been highly successful in their own respective fields but have also created a huge impact towards nation building
- This year’s search for potential nominees who best exhibit entrepreneurial spirit, good corporate citizenship and social responsibility formally began on March 21
Founded in 2009, the RVR Award aims to recognize individuals who exemplify outstanding corporate citizenship, entrepreneurial spirit, and have a passion for nation-building.
As the premier awards program of JCI Manila, the award endeavors to increase awareness about responsible corporate citizenship and the pursuit of progress among entrepreneurs, businessmen, and professionals.
This year, a junior version of the award called the RVR Youth Leadership Award shall also be launched, in partnership with De La Salle University's Ramon V. Del Rosario College of Business.
Previous recipients of the award are the following:
1. Ambassador Jesus Tambunting / Senen Bacani – 2010
2. Oscar Lopez – 2011
3. Washington Sycip – 2012
4. Vicente Paterno – 2013
5. Jaime Zobel de Ayala – 2014
6. Manny V. Pangilinan – 2015
7. Henry Sy – 2016
Nominations of qualified candidates are now open and can be submitted by any person, organization, or institution following the criteria for the award.
The recipient of the 2017 RVR Award will be announced in the 3rd quarter of 2017.
For nominations and inquiries, contact "Ramon V. del Rosario Award for Nation Building" on Facebook.
Press Release from JCI Manila