After setting social media on fire with his trademark 'Miss Universe walk' and his kind heart for the poor children who dwell on the streets of Metro Manila, let us get to know how Sinon Loresca, otherwise known as the Catwalk King, grew to be how he is now.
1. He was originally from Masbate, before he came to Manila and worked on a scrap yard.
Even when he was still in Masbate, one of his high school peers had described him as "funny and bubbly" very much like his present self.
2. Sinon proves that he does not hold grudges and that he values his family best of all.
As proof of his familial love, he actually donated one of his kidneys to his sister, Catherine, despite the risks.
3. Despite being the girl, Catherine, Sinon's sister claims he is actually the girly one between them.
4. He finds pretty girls 'nakakadiri.'
Sinon openly admits to being gay, and just like everyone, physical contact like mouth-to-mouth resuscitation with girls is nothing if not grossly appalling.
5. He knows his imperfections, and he uses them to make himself stronger.
6. He was not always buff and beautifully confident.
Sinon, unlike some of his peers in the showbiz industry, were not born with the perfect genes. In fact, he admitted that he used to be a victim of bullying because of his body and physical appearance.
7. He supports President Rodrigo Duterte and is in favor of the re-imposition of death penalty in the country.
8. Sinon has openly admitted to being gay, and to crushing on several male celebrities.
Here are some of them:
“Sa showbiz, ang una sa GMA, of course, si Aljur Abrenica. Ang sexy niya! Sabi ko, ‘My Gosh!' Sabi ko, one day magiging sexy na ako. E, kinabog ko siya ngayon sa social media, mas sexy ako. Charot!”
“Lahat—mukha, katawan, magaling na artista, magaling umakting sa kamera, mabait. Basta kung ano si Piolo, siya yun, iyon ang pagkatao niya, iyon siya.”
“Kasi si Alden, nakatrabaho ko na siya, ilang beses na sa Kalyeserye. Napakabait, sobra! Napaka-sincere, guwapo.”
9. He is a fighter.
Sinon gives off a proud gay vibe, not only because of the kind heart and the macho body – but because he is a fighter, figuratively and literally.