Now that the Top 6 have been announced, it is expected that they will participate in the question-and-answer portion.
The questions came from Eskim users and each beauty queen will be given 30 seconds to deliver clear and concise answer.
Here is the gist of the queens' answers to their quite difficult questions:
READ ALSO: EXCLUSIVE: Maxine Medina will get an interpreter for Miss Universe 2016!
1. Philippines - Maxine was the first to answer, who was asked what was the most significant change she has seen in the world for the last ten years. She replied that seeing all Filipinos gather for this event is already such an experience for her.
2. Kenya - Mary Ester followed suit, who asked what she is excited about Donald Trump's regime as the new USA president. Although she struggled at first, she was able to redeem herself by saying that he has united the country although most Americans were not fond of him.
More: Kenya today breaking news at www.tuko.co.ke
READ ALSO: LIVE BLOG: 65th Miss Universe updates
3. Thailand - Chalita was the first to use an interpreter and answered the question on who she thinks is the leader, current or past, that she admires the most. Her response is almost a given - the King of Thailand. His Majesty has worked tirelessly for his nation and has already become a father figure to them.
4. France - Iris was the second to use an interpreter and was asked if countries have an obligation to accept refugees or not since there has been a crisis regarding them for the past year. For her, every country has their right but Europe has open boarders. She aims that her country will have the most globalization or exchange of people. Having open boarders mean that everyone can travel more through the world to learn what is out there for us.
READ ALSO: Find out who made it to the Top 13 of Miss Universe 2016
5. Haiti - Raquel is the third not to use an interpreter and was asked what she would fight for if she was present in the march where millions of people fought for their rights as human and as women. Since Eleanor Roosevelt is her role model, she will fight for human rights as there is only one species of human that need and respect each other.
6. Colombia - Lastly, Andrea was the last to answer where she also got an interpreter. Since violence continues to be prevalent in society , she was asked what she can do about it. She did not deny that it was prevalent in her country, it is up to us, more so leaders, to focus on campaign, respect and inclusivity to able to have a social transformation that will educate our children.
Did their answers blow you away or left you hanging for more? Let us know in the comments what you thought!
READ ALSO: Here are the Top 9 beauty queens racing for the Miss Universe crown