EDITOR’S NOTE: This video contains themes and images that may not be suitable for minors. Reader discretion is strongly advised.
A clumsy and careless Asian man accidentally burned his groin area after attempting to drink a large flaming shot and the shocking incident was caught on video.
READ ALSO: Clumsy Pinoy rider crashes his motorcycle while riding with female passenger
The viral clip shows the Asian lighting up his cigarette with his finger, which was on fire after dipping it in the flaming alcoholic drink. He then immediately put out the fire on his finger after successfully lighting up his cigarette.
Unfortunately, his next trick was not as successful.
READ ALSO: Salisi Gang member in Bulacan steals smartphone from restaurant cashier
When he picked up the flaming shot to drink it, some of the liquid and fire spilled and spread on his groin area, causing him to jump, scream and do his best to put out the fire.
His terrified friend tried to help but to no avail.
READ ALSO: Furious Pinoy cop apprehends counterflowing van driver in La Union
Many netizens slammed the Asian for putting his health at risk just to show off.
“Worth it ba na masunog para lang makapag yabang sa social media? Lesson learned na yan for sure,” a netizen wrote.
(Is it worth it to get burned just to show off on social media? Surely, this incident has taught him a lesson.)
SHARE this outrageous video with your family and friends!
Got similar, interesting, or heartwarming stories, photos or videos? Please share it with us by joining and posting it on https://www.facebook.com/groups/kamipinoyscoop/
Got a video you want us to publish? Click here to submit your own content! https://script.google.com/a/macros/gen.tech/s/AKfycbwCONavhy_Xe9N1NECizSKPnZLst9yITTSx1XLGivKsjZAra_VV/exec
Check out another disturbing video below!
READ ALSO: SM City Cebu guards, employees wrestle with giant snake in parking lot