- A baby is now in a very critical condition after accidentally eating a mosquito coil or katol
- Babies nowadays get into accidents like eating unknown materials or falling from high places
- Some people blame the parents for not carefully watching their children
Videos of babies getting into serious trouble are being posted almost every- whether they ate a foreign material, fell from a chair or something worse. The only question that we have to answer is who is at fault?
Of course many of us would put the blame on the parents for not taking good care of their children.
This baby is now in a very critical condition after he accidentally ate a mosquito coil or more known by many as “katol”. This object is often times used to keep mosquitos away from our houses.
Paul Jobel Martin, 3, is already 50/50 because he accidentally eating the poisonous material. Baby Paul was reported to be rushed to Tala Hospital in Caloocan City.
As of now, the poor child is still alive but is now almost in a vegetable stage and is having a swollen chest as well.
The doctors of Baby Paul advised his parents to transfer him to a hospital with more advanced equipment, unfortunately they family has no enough money for his hospital needs. The mother is only a bus inspector and her money won’t be enough if they will transfer Baby Paul to a more expensive hospital.
There are no reports about the father of the baby trying to help.
According to studies, mosquito coils are extremely dangerous because of the chemical content of it that is only meant to kill or drive away mosquitos. There are even studies showing that mosquito coils are more dangerous than smoking a cigarette.
If anyone is willing to help Baby Paul become better and continue growing up, people can call his sibling Mary Jane at 09100805840.
Check the Facebook post below and see the critical condition of Baby Paul.