- Kim Chiu may look frail but her choices of attraction speak otherwise
- The chinita princess took us in for one heck of a ride that will definitely bring you enough adrenaline rush just by looking
- Here 6 instances that Kim showed us her fearless side
If you’re the type to take your sweet time in amusement parks, then you don’t want to come with Kim Chiu the next time you decide to visit.
It’s very likely that she will drag you to one heart-pumping ride after another – with her having the time of her life, while you’re probably in search for the nearest bin.
Yes, you’ve read that right. Our chinita princess is an absolute daredevil when it comes to these things and here are 6 posts from her Instagram profile to prove it.
1. The Thunderbolt rollercoaster from Coney Island in New York City used to be wooden until it was demolished and rebuilt into steel. Thank God that Kim rode the latest model or else we wouldn’t know how we could handle the twist in our tummy if she took her dauntless side into another level – she even took the challenge alone, see!
2. From the same island and based from the name itself, Slingshot is a 2-seater ride that will catapult you into the air while being continuously twisted at a height. Although it was obvious that Kim was enjoying the entire time, her companion looked slightly nervous and even grabbed for her hand at one point.
3. The G-Max Reverse Bungy in Singapore works pretty much the same with Slingshot. However, we start to understand that the need for adrenaline might be running in Kim’s family since her cousin had no trouble breezing through this frightening attraction as well.
READ ALSO: Xian to Kim: I love you so much
4. Our theory with how Kim’s relatives also share similar brave souls was proven correct when she was accompanied by two of her siblings, Kam and John Paul, to Wonderland in Canada. The trio was game on ticking off every single ride – but of course, they won’t miss the most fearsome ones.
5. Now that we’re done with Kim’s international adventures, let’s fly into local attractions – when we said fly, we literally mean it. The young actress tried paragliding at the picturesque Sarangani where she was able to reach up to 1800 feet up in the air. How’s the view, Kimmy?
6. You can now release the breath you didn’t know you’re holding. After seeing the previous rides, you’d get the notion that this last one is a piece of cake for Kim – even if we still get anxieties that she might fall face first on the ground.
If you think those are terrifying already, then what more of this family’s encounter with snakes?
Kim Chiu has been active in the showbiz industry for 10 whole years now. Recently, she attended her 10th year on the Star Magic Ball as one of their talents with Xian Lim as her date.