Typhoon Lawin has become one of the most terrifying storms to hit the country, as it is the strongest typhoon for this year.
The most affected areas are in the provinces of Cagayan and Isabela, which the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) warned with a signal number five.
Now that the typhoon is out of the country, it has left the province in shambles as its winds toppled over large structures. Here are some upsetting photos the typhoon has left in its wake.
1. Typhoon Lawin has destroyed a gasoline station in Maharlika Highway in Tuguegarao, Cagayan.
2. A resident of Santo Tomas, Isabela sent a photo of the typhoon's aftermath.
3. Another gasoline station in disarray in Tuguegarao, Cagayan.
4. The aftereffects in Barangay Sipay in Ilagan City, Isabela.
5. The strong winds brought by the typhoon destroyed a house near Pinancauanan Rivera in Tuguegarao, Cagayan.
6. A classroom completely trashed by the typhoon after a landfall occurred in Penablanca, Cagayan last night.
7. Another ravaged house by the river.
8. The facade of a school in Santo Tomas, Isabela marred by the typhoon.
9. Along with the trees, the sign of Barangay Caggay in Tuguegarao, Cagayan has been blown off.
10. Trees fell over the side of a school building in Santo Tomas, Isabela.
11. Rice paddies in Barangay San Francisco in Cauayan, Isabel were ravaged after the storm.
12. The typhoon was able to knock down a complete house in southern Cagayan.
13. Typhoon Lawin was also able to overturn a burger stand in Tuguegarao, Cagayan.
14. Intense flooding at Centro II in Malig, Isabela after the landfall in Panablanca, Cagayan.
15. More trees turned over at Cagayan's Provincial Capitol.