- Everybody is aware that Heart Evangelista is a front runner when it comes to fashion
- Aside from having a good eye for painting, she also has one for clothes and accessories
- Here are 7 times we wish we could switch wardrobes with her
Heart Evangelista is a total darling when it comes to dressing up and everyone knows that.
The Kapuso actress does not find any trouble on either donning a gorgeous gown, or simply throwing on a casual shirt, pair of pants, and adding something to spice things up. Needless to say, this young woman is a definite fashionista.
Although the average us could not afford to not repeat any outfit per se, let’s all just marvel on Heart’s show stopping OOTDs with these 7 photos.
1. If you’re in the mood for something preppy, you can take this outfit of Heart’s as an inspiration. Put a cardigan or a sweater on top of anything with a collar on – it could be a dress or shirt, whichever you prefer – and add something extra like those eye-catching wedges. Remember, school ensembles should not be synonymous to boring!
2. Dare yourself to go outside of your comfort zone and put warm colors together. Take note that finding the perfect outfit means you have to be daring – even if you can be baduy at some tries. Think of Heart, who knew that maroon and orange would look good on top of each other? Accessorize your way out; Heart tied a scarf for this one.
3. Casual is not sloppy; unless you know how to do it right. Even your younger sibling’s cartoon shirts could make a statement if you partnered it with the correct choices! Make any outfit look more professional with a blazer, a pair of pumps, and an eye-popping hand bag.
4. You can never go wrong with black! Heart showed us how to be part girly with the laces and frills, and part edgy with her unique heels.
5. While black is the easiest option to go to, whites make you look immaculate. Heart put a whole new meaning to femininity with her dainty outfit all from the same color family – except for the nude pumps which we totally love!
6. Sophisticated and elegant are probably the top two words that would best describe Heart, and she had no problems proving it through this outfit. She brought all of our princess dreams back to life with her stunning dress.
7. We don’t think we can fall any deeper in love with you, Heart. You are simply one of a kind!
If you want more fashion advice, here’s more from our young style gurus!
Heart Evangelista has achieved various levels of success apart from being an actress. She is a laudable painter who showcases her works through her social media accounts and art galleries. On a similar note, Heart has also released a book entitled “This Is Me, Love Marie” featuring her beauty secrets.