Amidst the most unexpected events, Pope Francis has shown love and humility. Below are only some of the most memorable experiences the dearest pontiff had.
1. Pope Francis will never judge you.
2. Pope Francis encouraged everyone to respect the homosexuals.
3. Pope Francis kissed the 12 feet of prisoners at Casal del Marmo jail.
READ ALSO: Pope Francis condemns gay club massacre
4. Pope Francis joined the natives in protecting the Amazon Rainforest during his visit in Brazil
READ ALSO: Pope speaks out on death penalty
5. Pope Francis disguised himself and went out of the Vatican to feed the homeless and street children.
6. Pope Francis gave the bonuses of the Vatican employees to the poor.
READ ALSO: Pope Francis stumbles while on mass service
7. Pope Francis reached out to other religions and encourage both Christians and Muslims to respect each other.
READ ALSO: Pope Francis rocks World Youth Day 2016
8. Pope Francis allowed a child to embrace him on stage during the Year of Faith Celebrations.
READ ALSO: Pope Francis defends Islam
9. Pope Francis took a part in a selfie with the youth.
VIDEO FROM CHARLES WALTON