Most women wear bras and most men think these to be sexy. However, many ladies wonder if the bras can cause cancer and how they should be worn properly. Let’s review the facts!
Can bras cause cancer?
In 2015 a study was carried out on this subject. The scientists discovered that women, who regularly wear bras have higher risks of developing breast cancer than those, who never wear bras. Doctors related the results to how the bras are worn.
READ ALSO: Wearing tights may get your vagina sick and here is why
If it is too tight, it compresses the cells in your breasts. Thus, the blood inflow decreases and toxins remain in the boobs being unable to flush out. We do not know for sure if this is the case, but wearing too tight bras is not a good idea. When you return home take it off and let the boobs relax!
Major and fun bra facts:
- The first bra was introduced in 1907. They showcased it in the Vogue Magazine. It was called the Brassiere.
- Young girls also wear bras, but after they start having period the breasts keep on growing for up to 4 years!
- Your bra should be washed at least once a week.
- You can wear this underwear item for up to 9 months.
- Over 80 percent of all women do not know how to pick the right bra size and thus wear the wrong ones.
- The cup sizing we use now was introduced back in 1935.
RADE ALSO: 13 occasions when you shouldn't wear thongs
- Most women in Africa wear either B or A size of bras.
- The largest breasts are possessed by ladies from Russia!
- The smallest bra size is called AAA.
As you see, these facts provided on bra day are fun and some of them are useful. Stay healthy and take good care of yourself and your bra!