- A 2-year-old toddler in Australia was bitten three times by an extremely venomous snake
- The boy was immediately rushed to the hospital and his heart stopped twice on the way
- Currently he is already off the ventilator and doctors want to move him to the neurology unit from the ICU
This is another story of an Australian kid getting bitten by a snake.
2-year-old Eli was walking the backyard of the family’s home, on his way to the chicken coop to fetch some eggs. However, there was a snake hidden in the tall grass.
And this was no ordinary snake - it was a coastal taipan snake. Of course, a 2-year-old has no idea about this, and neither had the reaction to avoid it. Often a single bite from the coastal taipan snake is enough to kill a grown man. The snake bit Eli three times!
Eli was rushed to the hospital immediately by his parents. Paramedics had to revive the little two times on the way to the hospital.
Today Eli is off the ventilator and doctors plan to move him from the ICU to the neurology ward. Doctors predict that the recovery will be tough and take some time for the young boy.