- Filipinos have become more curious about Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes now that they have an adorable little child
- The couple is generous enough to share some of their photos to fans
- Here are some of our cutest bets of their family moments
The entire country was a witness to how both Dingdong Dantes’ and Marian Rivera’s had breakthroughs in their respective careers. But that was hardly what caused the Filipinos to follow through their lives.
While the pair is undeniably the royalties in the Kapuso network, they also managed to gain that title in their viewers’ hearts when their relationship blossomed as well – eventually forming a family of their own.
If you’ve been having a bad day then fret not for these photos would surely put you into a delightful mood.
1. How cute that at such a young age, Marian was already able to achieve having matching outfits with their first born? For once, we can’t pick on who wore it better.
READ ALSO: Baby Zia shows her 'rat face'
2. Although this may be a normal occurrence at their home, fans (like us) find it extremely touching to be given a glimpse of their daily regular lives – like how Dingdong and Baby Zia obviously adores their daddy-daughter bonding time.
3. Of course, Marian wouldn’t lose when it comes to having quality moments with their little one. Since Baby Zia seems to have used up her energy playing with her dad, she opted to have a bit of downtime with her mom. That’s good balance right there.
4. It brings us kilig to know that the duo must have had an awesome way of killing time and bringing each other into a variety of dates with this photo. Moreover, to have Dingdong simply say that he misses Marian melts our hearts!
5. Who says that a couple’s relationship starts to become a bore once married? Not Marian and Dingdong! We’re telling you, the sparks between these two won’t go away anytime soon.
6. See what we’re telling you about escaping Baby Zia? But it seems like the baby girl smelled through their plans and decided to come along – not like anyone’s complaining anyway. She’s the cutest third wheel you could ask for!
7. Even though Baby Zia would probably not remember most of their trips at her age, it won’t still be a waste since they were able to spend some time as a family away from the prying eyes of the public.
8. Since it was Dingdong who hinted on wanting to have more children, we’ll be open about it too: Yes, please!
Marian and Dingdong tied the knot back in 2014 after the latter proposed on national television. One year later, a healthy Baby Zia was born.