James Reid and Nadine Lustre's solid fans would definitely know the following facts about the couple's newest teleserye.
1. Till I Met You is JaDine's second major soap opera.
The love team's first romantic-comedy series “On the Wings of Love” (OTWOL) was a major success. JaDine is again set to hit the primetime evening with their newest project "Till I Met You."
2. Compared to On The Wings of Love, Till I Met You is certainly require more mature role.
This fact was even proved by Nadine Lustre herself. In an interview, she revealed that JaDine fans will expect different characters from that of the OTWOL where the two first starred.
“The story is even mature than the OTWOL so excited to play the the role,” Nadine stated.
3. It is where the Kapamilya network first tried to incorporate their teleserye to an LGBT-themed subject.
“It’ll come as a shock to some of our fans, because its theme is more risqué than usual. Like ‘On the Wings of Love,’ its tone is unlike most of the conventional drama series televiewers are used to seeing on a daily basis—because its story tackles pertinent LGBT issues. So, it’s something they should look forward to,” James Reid said in one interview.
4. Stunning shots of the teleserye are taken in Greece.
Some of the breathtaking shots in the teleserye were taken in different locations in Greece such as in Athens, Santorini and Mikonos.
JaDine fans are set to enjoy the beautiful sceneries aside of course from anticipating kilig and romantic scenes from the love team itself.
5. Till I Met You's cast is composed real life couples James Reid and Nadine Lustre and Zoren Legaspi and Carmina Villaroel.
From reel to real-life partners, couple James Reid and Nadine Lustre are joined by long-time lovers Zoren Legaspi and Carmina Vilaroel.
6. JaDine's Till I Met You has two box office directors.
The second teleserye of Jadine is directed by Andoy Ranay who also happened to direct their first movie “Diary ng Panget”, and Antoinette Jadaone directed "On The Wings Of Love."
7. Till I Met You features rising actor JC Santos.
It is the theater actor's biggest showbiz break whose character plays a key role in the primetime teleserye of the country's hottest generation of today.
He alreadyas well appeared in other ABS-CBN teleseryes such as “Ipaglaban Mo”, “FlordeLiza”, “Walang Iwanan” and “Tubig at Langis".