Keep holding on guys. Rainbow always comes after the rain. There is so much to life than stressing yourselves. Here are some good men sending you good vibes if you feel like losing it.
1. Ian Veneracion asks you to take it easy. Besides, he is even willing to take you somewhere and unwind a little. Breath in, breath out.
"You want a ride? Let's go."
2. John Lloyd Cruz wants you to forget about your troubles and take time to smell the flowers.
"Everything will be okay. Come here, you will be fine."
3. Paulo Avelino does not want you to overthink and worry about those you can not control. Things happen for a reason. Let them be.
"Trust yourself. You can do it!"
4. Derek Ramsay does not want to see you depressed. He can't take it. Loosen up a bit.
"Remember, life is beautiful. So are you."
5. Daniel Matsunaga wants you to think of happy thoughts. Leave no room for negative energy.
"Bad day? Never mind, as long as you look good today."
6. James Reid does not want you to think of your insecurities. You are enough just the way you are.
"That's what makes you beautiful."
7. Alden Richards wants to comfort you.
"Butter beer to cool you down."
8. Enrique Gil does not want you to give up that quick.
"Cheer up! I got your back."
9. Dennis Trill is here and very much willing to listen.
"We are in this together. Tell me everything."
10. Daniel Padilla wants to brighten up your day. Smile. No, a little more. Yeah, just like that.
11. Tom Rodriguez does not want you to get hungry.
"Tired? Gutom lang iyan. Come on, let's eat."