Snake dies after ingesting silicon implant from woman's breast

Snake dies after ingesting silicon implant from woman's breast

- Orit Fox, an Israeli model was doing a photo shoot with a snake

- She was hugging, kissing and licking the snake when out of nowhere, wham, snake aimed for Fox’s left breast

- Fox got an anti-tetanus but the unfortunate snake died due to ingestion of silicon from Fox’s breast

Snake dies after ingesting silicon implant from woman's breast

Orit Fox (Photo credit: youtube.com)

There is now a new defense against snake bites, and you won’t even start to imagine what it is!

Just recently, an Israeli model, Orit Fox, was bitten by a snake, and yet in the weirdest of ways, she went unscathed, while the snake was the one that died in the process.

READ ALSO: Unbelievable size of snake needed machine to tow

Weird, huh?

Well, this would surely come as a surprise, however, it turned out that the body part bitten was the model’s huge left breast.

So what’s in her breasts, which made it highly venomous for the snake?

Fox would only have one thing to thank for – her silicon implants. Yes, the poor python was poisoned by those silicon implants which were stuffed in both of her now oversized breasts.

Snake dies after ingesting silicon implant from woman's breast

Orit Fox (Photo credit: youtube.com)

The whole incident started when Fox was doing a photo shoot where the perhaps hungry snake was a prop.

The first few seconds of the video shows Fox holding the snake, kissing it and even licking it. Ugh! That would surely churn the stomachs of many.

While the snake was initially being cooperative, something bulging right beneath Fox’s neck must have caught its attention.

READ ALSO: Man pokes clump of hair which turned to something else

All of a sudden, without any prior provocation, the snake went right straight towards the left breast of Fox, who shrieked in surprise and pain.

The snake must have found something really soft and nice that it just went right for it. In fact, it took several seconds for the staff to finally pull the snake and dislodge it from Fox’s huge silicon-implant breast.

Of course, since they would be shooting using a snake, they had the necessary anti-tetanus and Fox was quickly administered with one.

READ ALSO: Meet the amazing snake woman

On the other hand, the poor snake didn’t even get to live long enough for another photo shoot with hopefully, another sexy huge-breast model, because it died due to silicon poisoning.

Related news

Groom Left Standing At The Altar Unaware His Bride Had Just Been Killed In A Helicopter Crash

Groom Left Standing At The Altar Unaware His Bride Had Just Been Killed In A Helicopter Crash

Groom Left Standing At The Altar Unaware His Bride Had Just Been Killed In A Helicopter Crash