- Pia Wurtzbach is unstoppable as she flies for fashion weeks, photoshoots, and advocacy meetings
- The Miss Universe 2015 is almost at the end of her reign but she has already accomplished a lot
- She will be busy next year since the Miss Universe 2016 pageant will be held in the Philippines
Last December, the most memorable coronation of ‘Miss Universe’ happened in Las Vegas. For some unexplainable reasons, host Steve Harvey mistakenly announced the winner.
Almost a year later, the world can only laugh at the incident but there wasn’t a doubt anymore on who should’ve really worn the crown.
READ ALSO: Even without makeup, Pia Wurtzbach slays
Miss Philippines Pia Wurtzbach has proved indeed that a woman who’s confidently beautiful with a heart can be on top of the world.
Here are 9 photos of Pia living her life as the most beautiful woman in the universe.
1. Just days after her 27th birthday, she revealed this photoshoot for Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam that showed how her legs could go on for days.
READ ALSO: 7 moments when Pia Wurtzbach slammed bashers
2. Luckily, Pia had the time to fly back here in the Philippines where her closest friends and fans organized a surprise birthday party for her.
3. In another photoshoot, she transformed from a sweetheart to an edgy chic who has no problem in fighting for what she wants. ‘Edgy’ and ‘fierce’ might be two of the best words to describe Pia as she attempted not once, but thrice to compete for the ‘Miss Universe’ crown.
4. To shut down the haters, this is one proof why the ‘Miss Universe’ wasn’t just a pretty face. Here’s Pia with the Philippines’ bet for the next Miss Universe, Maxine Medina. They both spent the day meeting with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
5. The New York Fashion Week (NYFW) is such a busy event filled with trendsetters and fashion forward people around the world. It may be hard to stand out, but that’s not the case for Pia. In this look, she donned some pieces from Alexander Mcqueen, Gucci, and Topshop.
6. In the middle of her hectic schedule for fashion week, she still had the time to support ‘Smile Train,’ which is the world’s leading cleft charity. She did it with the help of her pageant sister, Miss USA Olivia Jordan.
7. Although Pia already expressed her sentiment against the media focusing more on her love life than her advocacies, we just couldn’t help it. We don’t know her current dating status but don’t you agree that she and Marlon Stockinger would make a gorgeous couple?
8. She doesn’t only conquer pageant runways now. The fashion brand Sherri Hill gave her a chance to show that she can also rock the catwalk.
9. With numerous appearances, photoshoots, and fashion shows to attend, she can still enjoy some time for herself. While indulging in a swim, she also captured everyone’s attention just to remind them the importance of checking your HIV status. All hail, Queen Pia!
READ ALSO: Pia Wurtzbach will teach you how to glow
The ‘Miss Universe’ will be bringing their pageant in the country on 2016. The government wouldn’t have to shoulder anything because private sectors already agreed to pay for the expenses.