- Social media just can’t get over the lovable family of Richard Gutierrez, Sarah Lahbati, and their 3-year old son Zion
- Both Richard and Sarah always find time to bond with their son and strengthen their relationship as partners
- Since Zion is already a toddler and they both have stable careers, everyone is rooting for the couple to settle down
The secret of the birth of Zion, which was kept from the public eye, became the biggest blessing to both Sarah Lahbati and Richard Gutierrez. Until now, their family receives nothing but support from fans and the general audience alike.
Even though Gutierrez already mentioned that he wanted to have another kid with Lahbati, we still can’t wait for them to tie the knot.
In the meantime, here are 11 photos on why this family is irresistible to keep up with.
1. It’s not easy having two gorgeous celebrities as your parents but baby Zion never fails to take the spotlight. With his adorable curly hair and angelic features, he will surely be a star in the future.
READ ALSO: PH celebrity kids who are future hunks
2. The couple does not forget to squeeze in any events or activities where Zion is invited in their crazily hectic schedules.
3. We’re lucky that both Sarah and Richard are always generous enough to share about their trips. During their getaway in Indonesia, it looks like Zion likes the beach as much as his parents do.
4. Zion might be a daddy’s boy as early as now. At the young age of 3, he has already shown interest on riding motorcycles just like his father.
5. The bonding between the father and son doesn’t end there after Sarah captured how they usually spend their mornings. Aside from motorcycles, Richard is a known sports enthusiast while Sarah was also vocal on her strict fitness regime. It will come as no surprise when Zion falls in love with a sport like Jiujitsu.
6. If Zion’s bonding with his father are motorcycles, swimming is what he enjoys doing with his mother. It’s already a given that Zion would be charming but can we commend Sarah Lahbati here? She is truly one hot momma!
7. Sarah has a contract with ABS-CBN while Richard’s last project was with TV5. Despite the difference in networks, the pair remains to be supportive of each other’s careers.
8. Even in their unguarded moments, they just scream #FamilyGoals!
9. Just last week, Richard and Sarah took a vacation in Vavau where they dived and even encountered a Humpback whale. This only proved that their bonding as a couple is as important for the both of them.
10. Richard has a special eye in photography. His shots can even be compared to those seen in environmental magazines. But in the end, his favorite muse will always be his partner.
11. Despite living under the limelight, their home would always be with one another.
Their family’s life is further documented on their own reality show produced by E! ‘It Takes Gutz To Be a Gutierrez’, which is on its 4th season, follows not only Richard but also his sibling and parents.