- Everyone is rooting for Janine Tugonon to be the first Filipina who will walk for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show
- She already became the first one to ever appear in the lingerie company’s advertisement for their ‘PINK’ line
- The former beauty queen is now pursuing a modeling career in the United States
Former beauty queen Janine Tugonon came back with a bang and brought out the proud Filipinos on social media when she appeared in a Victoria’s Secret (VS) advertisement.
Although she landed a stint at the PINK line of the lingerie company, we still don’t have the confirmation if she will be walking for their yearly iconic fashion show.
But why not aim higher? We can totally see her being a full-pledged ‘Angel’ along with Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Candice Swanepoel.
That’s why we’re giving Victoria’s Secret undeniable proof why she should be the first Filipina to strut down their runway!
1. The universe already acknowledged her beauty on 2012 when she placed first runner-up in the pageant. It’s not hard to imagine her slaying the runway with her VS wings.
2. This see-through dress doesn’t leave a lot to for one’s fantasy but she still found a way to make it look classy.
3. Amidst the pile of rocks and the pain of posing in that position, our girl pushed through and killed this shoot.
4. There’s definitely a big pressure when you’re walking for a magazine as prestigious as the Harper’s Bazaar, but Janine had no problem striding like a true queen that she is.
5. She doesn’t only have a model-like figure; she also has the face that will grace different international covers given the chance.
6. She definitely knows how to have fun. Aside from simply opting to have a sexy pose, Victoria’s Secret angels surely know how to enjoy the stage and we think Janine will fit in easily.
7. If you’re modelling for one of the biggest lingerie company in the world, then you should know how to work the camera. Judging by how she can perfectly maneuver herself and captivate the lenses, our Janine nailed the description.
8. Beauty, brains, and a personality! She can go from fierce to wacky and still look gorgeous while doing so.
9. Janine’s number one asset would have to be her deep set eyes that can capture everyone’s attention.
10. It’s totally unfair to be this stunning even without make-up.
11. Come on, Victoria’s Secret. You don’t really want to miss out on this one, right?
Tugonon is currently signed under MSA Models. Wells Fargo and Walmart have been her two biggest endorsements prior to her Victoria’s Secret stint.