- Everyone’s already anticipating when Anne Curtis will marry her longtime boyfriend, Erwan Heussaff
- People continuously ask the actress when she plans to walk down the aisle since her friends have been getting married lately
- Her impressive count of accomplishments and mother instincts are one of the many reasons why she would be a good bride
At the early age of 12, Anne Curtis already started making a name for herself in the entertainment industry.
She starred in teen-oriented shows like ‘TGIS’ and ‘Anna Karenina’ during her first years in GMA-7. When she transferred to ABS-CBN, Curtis further honed her acting skills in ‘Kampanerang Kuba,’ ‘Hiram,’ and ‘Maging Sino Ka Man.’
In addition, she also successfully launched her singing career that resulted into 3 studio albums and a series of sold-out concerts.
After gaining numerous awards, advertisements, and recognition under her belt, maybe it’s about time for her to settle down.
Here are 7 reasons why we think Anne Curtis should tie the knot very soon!
1. We just can’t wait for Anne to share her good genes through little Annes in the future
Born to an Australian father and a Filipina mother, it’s no doubt that she has one of the most gorgeous faces in the country. It’s about time she bestow the earth more of it.
2. Her “IT girls” barkada are marrying off one after the other
Her group of friends including Solenn Heussaff, Isabelle Daza, and Georgina Wilson captured the social media scene this year after their breathtaking weddings. Now, we just can’t wait for Anne’s own wedding hashtag.
3. We already know she would be a cool mom
Anne doesn’t hide her fondness for kids every moment she got. But you don’t have to look far to see how she is just as much a guiding figure. Her sister, Jasmine Curtis-Smith, always testifies on how her ate Anne protects her every step of the way.
4. She finally found the secret to properly balance life and work
Anne always finds a way to take care of her personal life while being a professional actor and singer. She even found an opportunity to be the brand ambassador of The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). While doing that, she still has the time to travel around the globe.
5. She has already been Annekabogable and Annestopable! She deserves a good rest too
Ever since she started acting, she already starred in numerous teleseryes, movies, and hosting stints. It’s about time for her to roam around the world alongside her future husband without having to worry about work for a while.
6. Her wedding will surely be one for the books
Her friends traveled all the way to France, Italy, and London – and since Anne’s a proven wanderlust, we wonder where her wedding would be taking place. She’s also one of ABS-CBN biggest stars so it will surely be a grand event.
7. She already has the perfect groom by her side!
Curtis and her French boyfriend, Erwan Heussaff is everyone’s #RelationshipGoals. Their shared love for travelling, food, and fitness proved how they’re perfect for each other. But since the actress already mentioned that she recently signed a 2-year old contract, maybe we still have to wait for a while.
For her newest film, Curtis teamed up with Dennis Trillo and Paolo Ballesteros. She will play the role of Kylie, a woman who falls in love with men who also like men – gays to be exact. The movie ‘Bakit Lahat ng Gwapo May Boyfriend’ will be produced by Viva Films.