- According to the official announcement of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), 3,690 out of 7,312 passed the Psychometrician Licensure Examination
- The PRC disclosed on Monday the official results of the August 2016 Psychometrician Licensure Examination
- Three (3) working days after the last day of examination, the results were finally released
READ ALSO: PRC May 2016 list of new Certified Public Accountants
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced on September 5, the results of the Psychometrician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Psychology in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi and Lucena last August 2016.
Out of the 7,312 takers, 3,690 have passed the board exam.
Board of Psychology Chairman Ms. Miriam P. Cue along with members Ms. Alexa P. Abrenica and Ms. Imelda Virginia G. Villar gave the licensure examination.
The results were released three working days after the last day of the exam.
The following are the top performing schools:
1. UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN
With 98.39% passing rate (61 out of 62 examinees passed)
2. UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS
With 91.86% passing rate (158 out of 172 passed)
3. PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG MAYNILA
With 81.58% passing rate (124 out of 152 passed)
READ ALSO: PRC released 2016 licensure examination for teachers results
Below is the full text of the official result, the list of successful examinees, the list of successful examinees who made it to the top 10 with the highest scores, and the performance of schools. "Right-click" and then click "open link in new tab" to view the results.
- Full text of the Official Result
- List of successful examinees
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- Performance of schools
This is from the announcement of Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) posted on their website.
From September 12 to September 14, 2016, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
1.) Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2.) Two (2) pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
3.) Two (2) sets of documentary stamps.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.