In times like this, when tension is high and controversies abound, don't you just wish that you can go back and take one of the famous scathing lines once uttered by your favorite stars?
For those who can't, or don't have the chance to, we have rounded up this list for you to at least commemorate the glory days of shouting matches and word wars - when the Internet does not yet interfere in the discourse of smart mouths and attitude to match.
While you're at it, can you guess the unlucky recipients of these lines as well?
10. Andi Eigenmann: 'Relevant sham,' said the talentless guy who joined AlDub in the spotlight and campaigned for his dad.
9. Inday Barretto: Just remember that my house, which you call less than you're criteria, was what gave a roof over your head, food [in] your stomach, clothes on your back when you were a nobody and had nothing!
8. Anne Curtis: I can buy you, your friends, and this club.
7. Heart Evangelista: Thank you but let’s not start with that her fans are very bad and I don’t wanna get bashed. Thank you.
6. Gretchen Barretto / Dawn Zulueta: You're not rich! / You're not married!
5. Christine Reyes: Nakikipaghiwalay sa 'yo, ikaw ang habol [nang] habol!
4. Anabelle Rama: Sa daming guest ni President Erap sa [birthday] party niya last night, isang demonyita pa ang nakita ko.
3. Nikki Gil: Thank you, people around him, for causing this to happen, because if it didn't, it would have lasted longer.
2. Marian Rivera: Ang pangit-pangit mo! Ang bobo-bobo mo umarte! Hindi kita ka-level, huwag mo akong babatiin!
1. Claudine Barretto: Ano ba dapat gawin sa traydor na kaibigan na walang magawa sa buhay kundi siraan ako, asawa ko, kaibigan ko? Baka masunog 'pag pinag-pray over, but I will try!
How good is it to do just that and use any of these lines as your own, in your personal life drama, or in every which way you like - just to re-live these real-life showbiz feuds?