While we are well aware that cooking a dish in a slow cooker really takes a lot of time, you can have also cook something in it just half the normal time that you spend to make dinner. Interested? Well, this time, it's pizza. And it's no ordinary pizza. It's a crispy hot pizza. Yum! Ready for the recipe? Learn how to make it in these simple steps:
1. Start with an ordinary store-bought pizza dough. You can also make your own, but to make it quick and easy, good store-bought dough would be enough.
2. Craft a makeshift sling by lining the slow cooker with a couple strips of parchment paper. By the time the pizza is cooked, you can use them to life the pizza.
3. Sprinkle a bit of cornmeal or flour on the bottom of the slow cooker and press your dough into the bottom of the pot. Trim the dough if needed but make sure you still leave enough to form the crust along the walls of the cooker.
4. Add your sauce. It may be a store-bought, homemade, even a barbecue sauce can do the trick for a bit of twist!
5. Top with cheese and pepperoni for a simple yet classic pizza. However, it is still up to you what toppings you'd like to add. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time based on how much you add.
6. Cover the pizza and let it cook for about an hour. One condensation starts to form on the inside of the lid, wipe the inside dry to make sure your pizza won't be soft. Place the lid back on and let it cook for another half hour.
7. Once it's done, it should look golden brown and delicious. To lift it out still hot from the slow cooker, use the parchment paper you previously placed inside.
8. Place on a cutting board to slice it up and top with some more cheese! Enjoy!
&feature=youtu.be" rel="nofollow" itemprop="url">
For a more detailed recipe, watch the video below:
Thanks for watching!
Share this recipe with your family and friends!