Who would not miss the 90's era? Those were the years where we eagerly wait for our favorite actor's movie to be shown and there is no doubt that the whole generation love and idolize the celebrities from those times.
I can still remember how my parents would go to the movies just to watch their favorite celebrity. Those were also the times were we still have several posters of these celebrities adorning the walls of our house, particularly my parents'. Have you gone through the same experience? Well, if you do, I bet you miss these stars as well.
Below is a list of the celebrities we loved the most during the 90's and how do they look today. Take a trip down memory lane, guys.
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Terminator
2. Robert Patrick - The T-1000 action hero
3. Linda Hamilton - Sarah Connor
4. Keanu Reeves - Neo in Matrix
5. Carrie-Anne Moss
6. Hugo Weaving - The Matrix's Agent Smith
7. Jean Reno - The 'Leon' Man
8. Natalie Portman - Mathilda
9. George Clooney - Seth Gecko
10. Quentin Tarantino - Richard Gecko
11. Salma Hayek - Santanico Pandemonium
12. Edward Norton - Narrator, Fight Club
13. Brad Pitt - Tyler Durden
14. Helena Bonham Carter - Marla Singer
15. John Travolta - Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction