A young boy in China suffered when his bike seat bent and the rod holding it penetrated his anus.
Fortunately, firefighters could remove most of the bike, but the rod still remained in the ass of poor student, whose name has not been revealed yet.
After the incident the kid was taken to hospital the medics finally removed the bike rod, and he was soon released without any serious injuries. Only with some spiritual wounds maybe.
But one doctor told reports that the rod came close to really killing a boy. So he’s definitely a lucky one.