- Matteo Guidicelli recently uploaded a vlog on his YouTube channel where he featured popular celebrity couple, Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil via video conference
- The actor, who is married to actress-singer, Sarah Geronimo, asked the couple when were they planning to get married
- As both Liza and Enrique did not give a definite answer to his question, Matteo told the two that getting married to the one you love brings the relationship to a whole different level
- Enrique responded by agreeing with what Matteo said and opined that it must be everything
- Matteo's other guest, Ranvel Rufino, jokingly said that the married actor was using his podcast as a way to earn points with his wife
Matteo Guidicelli recently invited celebrity couple Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil to a video conference to promote their new rubbing alcohol business HKT Essentials on his vlog for his YouTube channel as well as his podcast.
During the vlog, the married actor suddenly asked the popular couple when were they planning to tie the knot which surprised both of them.
As the two did not give him a definitive response, Matteo shared that getting married is on a whole different level whether it be their happiness as a couple or the comfort they share with each other.
“But Dude, you know, like being married, I’m telling you, right now, it’s beautiful being boyfriend-girlfriend but being married, it’s like a different level of happiness, different level of comfort, different level of everything."
However, Matteo's other guest, Ranvel Rufino, jokingly claimed that the actor was using his platform to earn some brownie points with his wife, Sarah Geronimo.
Enrique, who previously agreed with Matteo's comment about marriage, speculated in jest, that the married celebrity must have displeased his wife somehow. However, Matteo continued to speak about marriage.
“But you know what makes people scared of getting married? You know what the fear is? It’s to actually start... to actually ask the person to get married. That’s the hardest part."
You can watch the full video here:
Gianmatteo Fernan Guidicelli, known professionally as Matteo Guidicelli, is an actor, model, recording artist and former kart racer of Filipino and Italian descent. Matteo married actress-singer, Sarah Geronimo on February 20, 2020 in an intimate wedding ceremony at Victory Church in Taguig.
KAMI also reported that Matteo penned a message for his wife where he called Sarah a "superwoman" as he greeted her a happy birthday as well. The said post also elicited several reactions and comments from netizens as well as local celebrities.
In the same vlog, as soon as Liza came on the screen, Matteo told her that she is the second most beautiful woman in the world. The actor continued on to say that his wife, actress-singer Sarah Geronimo remains the most beautiful for him.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!