- Jayzam Manabat has recently been called out by graphics designer Renato Moog III in a viral post on Facebook
- The Youtube vlogger apparently was in talks of having the graphic designer create a custom layout for masks, tumblers and planners
- However, after Moog quoted a price for his design, the vlogger had promptly ceased to communicate with him
- Jayzam and the designer had recently reached an understanding but it seems that the reason for ghosting the designer was due to the vlogger's decision to go in a different direction
- In their latest vlog, Jayzam and his partner Camille Trinidad advertised their new Mandirigma customized copper masks
Popular YouTube vlogger Jayzam Manabat was called out on Facebook by graphics designer Renato Moog III. According to Moog, he has been talking with the vlogger about creating a design for face masks, tumblers and planners.
Moog provided a design layout that Manabat seemed to like. However, after the designer quoted a price for the design, the vlogger ceased to communicate with Moog.
Dismayed, the designer posted their conversation on his Facebook page which went viral. Manabat has since settled the issue with Moog.
It seems that the reason for ghosting Moog was revealed in Manabat's latest YouTube vlog. At the beginning of the vlog, Manabat and the other half of JaMill, Camille Trinidad, advertised a new product for their shop called Mandirigma.
The product that JaMill are selling are customized limited edition copper face masks that they had sourced overseas. It seems that the couple changed their plans and did not inform the graphics designer.
You can watch the full video here:
Jayzam Manabat is one of the successful YouTubers in the Philippines alongside his girlfriend, Camille Trinidad. Together, they make up the famous couple, JaMill, which is followed by millions of Filipinos.
PAY ATTENTION: Don't miss the hottest Philippine news and celebrity gossip! Follow KAMI.com.ph on Twitter!
KAMI previously reported that Jayzam Manabat has recently been called out by a local graphic designer. Renato Moog III, the graphic designer involved in the issue, took to social media to share screenshots of his conversation with the vlogger.
Meanwhile, he and his girlfriend, Camille Trinidad, trended on social media after they collaborated with actress-host Alex Gonzaga in the latter's vlog.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!