Kris Aquino asks people to wait for her tell-all video after its delayed posting online
- Kris Aquino's upcoming and much-awaited tell-all vlog has recently been delayed on social media
- Following this news, the Queen of All Media had to address and explain why it has been delayed
- In her lengthy online post, Kris did express that they "all tried to make the deadline" for the video to be uploaded
- Furthermore, Kris also listed five things regarding her tell-all vlog and said that "names will be named"
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Kris Aquino has finally broken her silence and addressed the delayed posting of her much-awaited tell-all video.
On Saturday, March 20, KAMI learned that Kris wrote a lengthy online post explaining why the video has been delayed even though they "all tried to make the deadline."
According to the Queen of All Media, "We all tried to make the deadline. You should get the best of me, and I have earned the right to take my time until I’m sure I am giving you what you have come to expect of me."
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback
Kris then went on to share that she has to protect tomorrow because she owes it to the two people who will be most affected by her tell-all video.
"We had yesterday, we have today, now I know I have to protect tomorrow BECAUSE I owe that to the 2 people who will be most affected by whatever I put out on my social media feeds."
Meanwhile, in the photo she posted, Kris simply listed five things in the list;
"1. Names will be named.
2. All issues I'm aware of will be addressed and the questions I had evaded shall be answered.
3. My true feelings will all be revealed.
4. I did not spare myself, because I refuse to be a coward.
5. But we have to wait... I had meticulous editing instructions BECAUSE I wanted my message viewed and heard clearly, with no room for misinterpretation."
Read her full post below:
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Kris Aquino, also known as the Queen of All Media, is an actress, product endorser, and television host. She is one of the sisters of former President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III and the youngest child of the late politicians, Cory Aquino and Ninoy Aquino.
PAY ATTENTION: Don't miss the hottest Philippine news and celebrity gossip! Follow KAMI.com.ph on Twitter!
As reported earlier by KAMI, Kris Aquino's good friend, Pokwang, came to her defense when Kris defended her sons; Bimby and Joshua, from internet trolls.
Moreover, in a previous article, Kris cried upon finding out that her online posts on a social media app were suddenly deleted.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!