- Gerald Anderson talked with Boy Abunda for an interview for ABS-CBN which premiered on March 5, 2021
- Gerald recently came under fire after it was confirmed that he is in a relationship with Julia Barretto
- The talented actor shared how he tries not to be affected by the constant bashing he is receiving due to his love life and how you need to have perspective
- Gerald also admitted that he is shocked that people can post such hurtful things on social media
- He also mentioned that he is trying to move on with his life and provide for his family
Gerald Anderson revealed how he deals with his bashers in an interview with Boy Abunda for ABS-CBN. He said that he is no longer as affected by harsh comments online as compared to before.
KAMI learned that the actor also told Boy that he might just be the most controversial actor right now in the country.
When Boy asked him how he handles the scrutiny, Gerald said that perspective is needed in order to move past it.
He said that though he is shocked by the mean comments posted online, he mused that perhaps it is how people are venting their frustrations.
The Kapamilya star also said, “Hindi ko naging goal yun sa buhay ko na sabihin, ‘Please, sana mag-iba yung isip niyo sa akin.'"
He also mentioned that he just wants to enjoy life and provide for his family. The actor also stated that a person needs to realize where he made a mistake and to move forward with his life.
Gerald Randolph Opsima Anderson Jr. is a Filipino-American actor. Anderson won his first-ever Best Actor trophy courtesy of the 24th PMPC Star Awards for Television for an episode of "Maalaala Mo Kaya" wherein he played a person stricken with Tourette Syndrome. As of December 2015, he has been nominated for 21 acting nominations, he won 10 Best Actor awards and 1 Supporting actor award.
PAY ATTENTION: Don't miss the hottest Philippine news and celebrity gossip! Follow KAMI.com.ph on Twitter!
KAMI learned that Gerald Anderson celebrated his birthday with Julia Barretto and her family. Julia also posted a picture with a birthday greeting on her Instagram.
Recently, KAMI shared the celebrities' reaction to Gerald Anderson's selfie with Julia Barretto which she posted on Instagram.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!