- Liza Soberano impressed many netizens after a video of her past training for “Darna” surfaced on social media
- The video uploaded by mixed martial arts fighter Erwin Tagle shows the Kapamilya star’s fierceness in executing stunts
- The collection of clips were taken when the actress was still onboard the “Darna” movie project
- Liza withdrew from “Darna” in April 2019 after she had a finger injury while taping of her then teleserye "Bagani”
Liza Soberano wowed a lot of netizens after a video of her past training for “Darna” surfaced online.
On his Instagram account, mixed martial arts fighter Erwin Tagle posted a collection of clips of Liza’s training when she was still onboard the “Darna” movie project.
Many viewers of the said video then got impressed with the Kapamilya actress’ fierceness in executing stunts.
Here are some of the netizens’ comments:
“I would love to see her in any action movie!!!!”
- “Super galing ni Liza grabee!! The Darna we never had!”
“Sayang tlaga at hindi natuloy ang darna ni liza, ang galing nya eh.”
“Sayang! Would love to see here do action films!”
“She's stl a Darna! Brave and uses her platform in a very good way. But i still would love to see her in an action film because she is a very versatile actress. Congrats, u made liza more fit to do stunts.”
“Liza Soberano would have nailed that Darna role. Sad she had to let it go.”
Watch the video here:
Liza Soberano is one of the most well-known and in-demand young actresses of our generation. She became famous along with her love team partner, Enrique Gil. Later on, the love team partners confirmed that they have become a real-life couple.
She became emotional during an interview with ABS-CBN where she announced her withdrawal from the 'Darna' project. The Kapamilya actress explained that she fractured her right index finger while shooting for 'Bagani.'
Just recently, Liza penned a social media post to apologize to her supporters for being inactive online in the past days. She revealed that she had quite a trying time in the past month and that she needs a “break” to evaluate her life.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!