The Pacquiao family gained household popularity after Manny Pacquiao brought pride to the Philippines time and time again. With a successful boxing career under his belt, the Senator-elect has rewarded himself and his family with lavish real estate investments.
Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao not only have a home in California, but they also have a “White House” in General Santos City. That’s in addition to a few other residences across Laguna and Sarangani, where Jinkee reigns as vice governor.
However, the most lavish and breathtaking home amongst all their properties would be their mansion in Forbes Park, Makati City.
According to PEP.ph, the arcadian-style mansion boasts of 1,500 square meters and is now worth 708 million pesos, although it was purchased in 2011 for 388 million pesos.
It’s definitely a gorgeous abode – no wonder Jinkee has been proudly showing it off on her Instagram the past couple of week. Take a look inside their mansion below:
1. Jinkee Pacquiao shows off her OOTD with the large living area as the background.
2. The mansion’s master bedroom is pretty huge -- well it has to be, to fit that king sized bed in there!
3. The mansion also boasts of an expansive garden, just meters away from an enormous pool.
4. Here’s a view of the pool from the second floor terrace:
5. They also have some pretty huge paintings hanging on the walls:
6. Representing their faith, the Pacquiaos display a bible verse in their hallway.
7. Showing off another OOTD, Jinkee poses outside the mansion’s front porch, with walls clad in stone.
8. They also like to take family photos outside the front door.
RELATED: Julia Barretto doesn't want to be compared with other stars